Square Foot Gardening Course Sun 22 Apr
with Ken Clark from Waiheke
This is a unique chance to learn all you need to know to start and maximise food production in the city from one of New Zealand’s most successful square foot gardeners. Square foot gardening is a perfect solution for city gardens as it produces 70% more food than conventional gardens with less work. Ken will also share practical tips to improve your organic gardening skills and talk about soil maintenance, home-made organic fertiliser and seed saving.
What to expect:
- The workshops cover everything from seeds and organic gardening.
- You will get the chance to design your own Square foot garden on a map that you can take home.
- A flyer with gardening and soil information will be handed out.
- After this workshop you can set up your own SFG garden and start your food production.
- To set up your own Square foot garden takes one hour.
To register plese send an email to: