Classes and exhibitions at the Mt Eden Village Centre:
The Mt Eden Village Centre opened it’s doors to the community in October last year. This is a wonderful renovated facility for community events such as art exhibitions, workshops, concerts and markets in the heart of our community.
The Village Craft Market is held there every second Saturday of the month. This month it will be held on the 9th of July from 10am-4pm.
Art exhibitions in July:
“How could we resist?” A travelling mini print exhibition by members of Central Print Council of Aotearoa NZ Inc. On from 27th July – 15th August 2011. Exhibit opening on Tuesday the 26th of July 2011, 5.30-7.30pm.
Ongoing classes and group meetings in the Mt Village Centre:
- AA Meeting, every Mo, Wed, Fr, 10am – 11.30am,
- Church choir practice, every Thu 7pm-8.30 pm,
- Dance classes, every Mo 6.30pm – 10pm,
- NA Meeting, every Fr 10am-1.30pm,
- Pilates, new classes starting Tue 19. 7 , 6pm
- Feldenkrais new classes starting in August, every Tue, 7.30pm – 8.30pm
- Yoga classes every Tue and Thu, 9.15am-10.15am,
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 6th, 2011 at 3:18 am and is filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.