Archive for July, 2011
July 6th, 2011
Please find below a list of cafes in the village that have confirmed that they are using free range eggs. If your favourite café is not on the list, please let them know that your preferred choice is free range eggs and encourage them to have free range eggs on their menus.
Below is a list of cafes we are giving a green light for free range eggs:
• Café Altar
• Café Next Door (next to Bowmans)
• The Essential Deli
• Café Escape
• Café Ironique
• Restaurant Molten
Below a list of cafes that uses free range eggs & free range bacon:
• Café Next door: free range eggs and free range bacon
• The Essential Deli: free range eggs, free range ham & bacon.
• Restaurant Molten; free range eggs, free range ham and baco
July 6th, 2011
The Mt Eden Village Centre opened it’s doors to the community in October last year. This is a wonderful renovated facility for community events such as art exhibitions, workshops, concerts and markets in the heart of our community.
The Village Craft Market is held there every second Saturday of the month. This month it will be held on the 9th of July from 10am-4pm.
Art exhibitions in July:
“How could we resist?” A travelling mini print exhibition by members of Central Print Council of Aotearoa NZ Inc. On from 27th July – 15th August 2011. Exhibit opening on Tuesday the 26th of July 2011, 5.30-7.30pm.
Ongoing classes and group meetings in the Mt Village Centre:
- AA Meeting, every Mo, Wed, Fr, 10am – 11.30am,
- Church choir practice, every Thu 7pm-8.30 pm,
- Dance classes, every Mo 6.30pm – 10pm,
- NA Meeting, every Fr 10am-1.30pm,
- Pilates, new classes starting Tue 19. 7 , 6pm
- Feldenkrais new classes starting in August, every Tue, 7.30pm – 8.30pm
- Yoga classes every Tue and Thu, 9.15am-10.15am,