Green Xmas ideas from the shops in the village:
We are very pleased that we are part of a community with lots of small and independent shops. The shops are supporting us and we like supporting our shops. Before you enter the big shopping malls make sure you first check out what the small shops in your community have to offer. Here is a selection of shops in the village that caught our attention:
- Essential Deli: Eco takeaway cup, Sigg bottle or New Zealand made food items
- Chapter Tearoom: a selection of fine teas
- Hospice and red cross shop: always have unexpected gift bargains and the money goes to a good cause
- Civic video: gift cards where you can upload money to hire videos
- City cake: get your specially designed Christmas cake
- Wine shop in the village: check out their range of organic wine
- Facial from Kaye-Lesleys Beauty Therapy
- Dinner or breakfast voucher from one of the restaurants/cafes in the village.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 24th, 2010 at 8:12 pm and is filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.